Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11, 2001


The day history as we know it changed forever. An event, a moment in time, that will fill the history books or our children for years to come. I am truly grateful to live in the land of the free. Blessed by the sacrifices of those that have fought to make me free, eternally in debt to those that have lost their lives, and hopeful for the safe return of those that continue to fight for my freedoms. I will never forget where I was, what I was doing, or how I felt on this tragic day in time. May as Americans we unite, if only for today, in sacred and solemn remembrance of those that were taken from us as result of 9-11 and and the sacrifices that have been made by many in the days that have followed.

2 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

God Bless America.

Liz Mays said...

Now that is a glorious photo. Sad but beautiful.